Back in Box
In order to guarantee continuity in the delivery of brake calipers, it is essential that the returns process for old brake calipers runs smoothly and efficiently. The old brake caliper is one of the starting materials in the production of a new item.
In order for this returns process to run efficiently, ABS uses the "Back in Box" procedure. To receive your deposit as quickly as possible, please follow the guidelines below:
- Fill in the return request form in full and send it to ABS
- You will receive confirmation from ABS with an RMA number
- One RMA per package/pallet
- Return the articles in the correct box (article number on the box matches the article in the box)
- Continue to follow the normal ABS returns procedure
Upon receipt of your package, it will be checked by ABS and if everything is in order, you will receive a credit note for the deposit to be collected.
You will not receive your deposit in the following cases:
- If the brake caliper falls under the "ABS Rejected Deposit Guidelines"
- If the brake caliper is delivered without packaging
- If the brake caliper is delivered in the wrong packaging (article number on the box does not match the article in the box)
The "Back in Box" system allows ABS to process your deposit request more quickly and easily. In this way you receive your deposit more quickly.
If you have any further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact the ABS Sales Team on +31(0)30 686 1250 or via email@example.com.